Monday, June 2, 2008

Spring Cleanse - Day 7

The days are rolling by so quickly. Today has been wonderful - I feel as though I've been walking on a cloud. No hunger to speak of, except when I got up this morning. The white tongue persists but nothing else of note. Today I was busy at the gallery and never once thought of food. The day is winding down now with just three days remaining. I'm grateful to everyone who has supported me through this blog and emails. It's great to read your encouragement.

3 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Mary,
I'm not sure how much research you have done on this white Tounge measure, but if you do not achieve the "Pink Tounge" by dat 10, do not get disapointed. Sometimes it takes a few tries before you get to that point. Remember the onion scenario. You are doing great and glad to hear you are feeling well today. You are seeing the rewards of your hard work!!
Russ

Mary Laredo said...

Thanks Russ for the perspective on the white tongue & for your continued encouragement! - Mary