Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cancer Free!

Really great news today. I had a PET Scan last week & saw my doctor for the results today. There were NO findings of any cancer in my body! No big surprise to me but it sure was good to hear the confirmation.

I still have these nodules, but they are diminishing & are actually dead cancer cells. Now my body has the task of dissolving and eliminating them. My oncologist is still cautious about using the word "remission" & instead says I'm doing remarkably well. I don't want to use that word either because it implies that the cancer is still lurking somewhere in my body, waiting to show itself again. Instead, I will declare now that I am cancer-free!

I will continue with my regimen that has allowed my body to heal, & with that there's no chance of a recurrence. In three months I'll have another blood test to check the tumor marker, which is now in the normal range. I think my doctor secretly expects it will go up again because he doesn't fully understand my regimen. I, on the other hand, expect the number to continually drop to zero.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been suffering from Colon cancer lungs with metastasis to other part of my body. Ever since the discovery of this diseases, my entire life have been depressed and emotional down, it was a Death roll Sentence on my life, but still I honor you all for your prayers and concern toward my life and my family and I earnestly pray for God to be with you all, i also use the medium to thanks to the Dr Christopher Rasmussen who God has sent to help me cure this unimaginable, terrible and horrible illness called cancer.

Knowing that i had colon cancer with me to some part of my body break my heart and make me lifeless, My family have never knew true peace ever since the diagnose of this disease and period given to live. My wife heard that Hemp Oil could help, and for the price the entire family was strong in faith and willing to try anything that would save my Life, I have completed the treatment regime with total eradication of the disease from all parts of my body. You who have cancer either of the lungs,breast,stomach,brain and many more disease please get your own medication. To get your hemp or cannabis oil contact us on; drchristopherrasmussen@gmail.com


Best Regards
Onons Purity